Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 28, 2012

All about Tinkerbell :)

Tinkerbell Quotes:


" Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever. " 



" You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? that's where I'll always love you :) "


" Well.. I was thinking. Why do i have to be a tinker? Just because some silly hammer glowed? I mean, whose to say it wasn't just some big mistake? maybe i can just switch my talent! "


" Hello, I am the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you :) "


" When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces , and they all went skipping about. and that was the beginnin of fairies "


" Faith and trust all you need is pixie dust. "

" I can be your Tinkerbell and you can be my Peter Pan and we can run away together off to never never land :) "
" Everytime some one says I do not believe in fairies and another one drops dead somewhere..everytime you break my heart thats what it feels like. "
Here is some Tinkerbell pictures<3
Baby Tinkerbell <3
Tinkerbell between flowers :)






Tinkerbell and Friends :D







 
so cute, isn't it? ;)




Rainbow :)







Thankyouu for reading this page :)


Admin-8

3 comments:

melda said...

hello :D

libepril said...

hey, melda! what do you think about our blog? and do you have any requested article? thanks a lot

admin-23

libepril said...

hey cii! thanks for join ya ;;)

admin-8

Post a Comment